Sunday, August 18, 2019

Is Tello Cell service worth it


I was recently looking for a good cell phone service for my 8 year old. We have ATT and the minimum plan was at least $25 for a kid who just needs a phone in case of emergency. In my opinion that was expensive. After researching I ended up choosing Tello.
This works on the Sprint network and the coverage was very good in my area. You can customize all parts of the plan. I choose a 1 GB data plan with unlimited Voice and text for $10/month which I thought was reasonable. The talk time included free calling to Mexico and China. To check out customer service I called them first before ordering service and was impressed with the same. They have no contracts, no lock-ins and no extra fees. You can bring your own phone or you can buy some good phones which are available on their web-site. Do first check if Sprint coverage is good in your area before you sign up.
I only recommend what I use personally and satisfied with. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed. You can get $10 when you open the account through the link below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home